The Center consists of multiple climatic and geological regions, including several that are not featured on The Island map. The map’s most notable feature, a colossal floating island, can be found to the West of the map surrounded by treacherous swamps. To the far North, an active volcanic island can be found covered in basalt, lava, and dangerous predators. Numerous islands covered in jungles, tropical shorelines, mountains, and ancient ruins dot the varied archipelago. A unique set of caves push survivors to their limits in search of the Artifacts and their hidden rewards. Descend into Jules Verne’s Journey to the Center of the Earth where survivors will find themselves in a self-sufficient underground ecosystem far beneath the lush jungles. Similarly, survivors can dive down to either of two underwater domes to build their own naval bases of Atlantean proportions!
Unique Environmental Features
- A Mountain with various ape statues carved from it overlooking the redwoods biome.
- A large natural bridge connecting from the snow biome to the redwoods biome.
- A island with lava rivers and lava lakes flowing throughout it.
- 2 Underwater Domes which can be used as waterproof bases.
- A fall which leads to a bottomless ocean.
- A floating island called The Center.
- A Island which has the appearance of a Skull.
- Glowing green spores throughout most of the map.
- A Massive Underground ecosystem with it’s own miniature sun.