Genesis Part 1 contains 5 distinct mini maps or “Simulations”: Bog, Arctic, Ocean, Volcanic, and Lunar. Players can teleport between these areas using the HLNA Biome Teleportation menu.
Genesis Part 1 Unique Environmental Features
- An active volcanic hellscape that rains fire from the sky.
- An expansive water biome with deep underwater trenches and whirlpools.
- Frigid mountain peaks with occasional avalanches.
- An alien moon with low gravity, a thin atmosphere, oxygen vents, Element fog, and solar rays that will kill the survivor if they are exposed to it.
- Fetid alien bogs containing giant trees and large, glowing flowers.